Topic: Leading Continuous Change and Establishing Permanent Change
Benchmark – Change Initiative: Implementation, Evaluation, and Sustainability
You will utilize your change model for this assignment. Review the feedback submitted by your instructor on your previous change model assignment. Make any changes or modifications necessary for the submission of this assignment. (I will provide you with the feedback later)
Evaluate the performance of your organization or department. Identify an area that would significantly benefit from initiating a change. Write a paper (1,500-1,750 words) in which you describe the particular area you propose to address through a change initiative. Include the following for your company:
1. Discuss the issues in this area and the current outcomes as a result of the issues.
2. Describe the external and/or internal driving forces, contributing issues, and the people affected.
3. Evaluate the stakeholders involved and discuss how they will be affected by your change initiative.
4. Clarify your role and responsibility as a change leader. Discuss the leadership theory (or theories) you will use to guide the change process.
5. Discuss the change agents you need to recruit in order to successfully implement your change. Describe the roles of these change agents.
6. Utilize your change model to develop strategies: (a) Explain the relevance of this model to your organization; and (b) Present the strategic aspects using your model. Be sure to clearly define the purpose of each aspect, the people involved, and the actions that need to be taken.
7. Identify, or predict, the potential barriers to change. Discuss possible ways to overcome these obstacles, including methods for dealing with emerging or unforeseen circumstances that could impede implementation.
8. Describe the evaluation methods you will use to determine the level of success of your change initiative. Discuss what metrics or measureable determinates you will use.
9. Propose strategies to anchor change or support continuous change.
10. Establish how your change plan supports the organizational mission/goal, genuinely addresses stakeholder concerns, and will serve as an equitable contribution for the community or society overall.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide.
1. The Heart of Change: Real-Life Stories of How People Change Their Organizations
Read Chapter/Step 8 and the Conclusion in The Heart of Change: Real-Life Stories of How People Change Their Organizations.
1. A Proposed Model for Evaluating the Sustainability of Continuous Change Programmes
Read “A Proposed Model for Evaluating the Sustainability of Continuous Change Programmes,” by Brännmark and Benn, from Journal of Change Management (2012).
2. Complex Adaptive Systems and Improvisation Theory: Toward Framing a Model to Enable Continuous Change
Read “Complex Adaptive Systems and Improvisation Theory: Toward Framing a Model to Enable Continuous Change,” by Ford, from Journal of Change Management (2008).
3. Managing Change Through Employee Empowerment
Read “Managing Change Through Employee Empowerment,” by Rothermel and LaMarsh, from Global Business and Organizational Excellence (2012).
4. Plan Do Stablise Repeat: How to Lead Change Successfully
Read “Plan Do Stablise Repeat: How to Lead Change Successfully,” by Andre, from Management Services (2013).
5. Transformational Leadership, Relationship Quality, and Employee Performance During Continuous Incremental Organizational Change
Read “Transformational Leadership, Relationship Quality, and Employee Performance During Continuous Incremental Organizational Change,” by Carter, Armenakis, Field, and Mossholder, from Journal of Organizational Behavior (2013).
In the dynamic world we currently live in, it’s becoming increasingly difficult for students to balance academics, co-curricular activities and entertainment among others. Students are required to submit countless assignments in a short time frame. These assignments should not be taken lightly as they form a major part of the grade when it comes to the end of the semester. Understanding the value of education and how these grades are important to students, Infinite Essays has made it its mission in life to offer customized essays to students at an affordable cost.
There are plenty of reasons why you should order a paper with Infinite Essays. We have reliable writers who are also very competent. They have over the years managed to work under tight schedules and deadlines. Whenever you order an essay with Infinite Essays, you are guaranteed a fast turnaround of your project and this is done on time. Other than writing custom papers, our writers provide value added services that include academic assistance in the areas that they have specialized in. We ensure that the work that we offer is free of plagiarism. Infinite Essays does not condone plagiarism in whatsoever manner. Our writers are very experienced and can handle of sorts of formats such as Turabian, Chicago, Harvard as well as APA and MLA. Infinite Essays covers a wide range of topics. At the moment, we specialize with over 68 topics. We understand the importance of maintaining confidentiality when dealing with our clients. It’s for this reason that we will never reveal the identity of our clients to whoever may be interested. Finally, we offer the most competitive rates in the industry.
Whenever you want to make an order with us, you will use our automated online ordering system. If you are having some difficulties of any sort, feel free to contact our live support and they will be more than happy to assist you. Ensure that you fill all the relevant information regarding your order. This is the area where you have to include the deadline of your assignment, the formatting style to be used and even the kind of academic paper you desire. The more information you give to our writers, the better.
Brief explanations of how our services work
1. Provide us with the necessary instructions. Go to the Order Now page and click the order now button. This is the part where you have to attach all the relevant attachments. At the same time, remember to add the instructions sheet here. Once you are sure that you have submitted all relevant information, please submit the final draft to us.
2. The second step will involve paying for the services. This is where an invoice will be sent to you. However, the easiest process is clicking the payment link and following all the prompts that come along. At the moment, all payments are made through PayPal only.
3. Working on your paper. Once you have made the payment, we will assign the order to a writer who will follow the instructions. Remember that our writers will spend countless hour laboring to ensure that the work they provide is meticulously researched.
4. Download your paper. When the writer is finished with the assignment, they will submit it to our writers who will then go through the paper to ensure that the paper has followed all instructions and there are no grammatical errors. We will then forward a copy of the assignment to your email.
5. Tell your friends. We always happy to receive a referral. Whenever a friend tells us that you recommended our services to them, we will give you a 40 percent discount for your next order.
Whenever you have provided us with the necessary details, we will forward them to qualified writers who will handle the assignment for you. Remember that the writers will begin working on the assignment immediately. This is the sole reason we encourage our clients to provide their exact specifications during the first time.
Tackling an order may be challenging but we always offer the best. Before the assignment can be passed to you by our writers, it will be passed through a team of qualified editors and proofreaders to ensure that the paper is accurate and of the required quality. Once the editors are satisfied with the assignment, they will forward the assignment to your account and a copy to your email.
We offer the best prices in the industry. We currently have a 20 percent discount for all of our customers. If you feel the budget is putting a strain on you, contact our live support and they might consider you case. We treat each case differently. Remember that our main goal is to continue with education transformation. At the moment, we only accept payments in form of PayPal.
Why Choose Us
While there are many companies in the writing service industry claiming to offer platinum services, none can match the services offered by Infinite Essays. Some of our writers have been with us since 2010. The testimonials that have been written by some of our happy customers is an indication of the good services that we offer.